Sometimes we just need the right reference for learning resources. If you want to learn cloud, or any languages like python there are tons of free resources available online. You can learn everything for free nowadays. I’ve just collected a few ultimate resources and links in this article for easy reference.
- freeCodeCamp.org – YouTube – This channel has extensive video collection for various courses like Python, Cloud, etc.
- Google Cloud – YouTube
- Google Cloud Tech – YouTube
- IBM Technology – YouTube
- GOTO Conferences – YouTube – For high level design and architecture discussions on various current and future topics. Also has great discussions contributed by various book author experts on microservices, cloud, etc.
- TechWorld with Nana – YouTube
- CodeOpinion – YouTube
- KodeKloud – YouTube – Specially for Kubernetes
- Cloud Advocate – YouTube
- Just me and Opensource – YouTube
- Programming with Mosh – YouTube
- Gaurav Sen – YouTube – System design interviews
- Honeypot – YouTube – For documentaries on Kubernetes, GraphQL, Vue.js, etc.
- edureka! – YouTube – Tutorials
- Intellipaat – YouTube – Tutorials
I’ll keep on updating this article by adding more resources in future in this same article.