Software supply chain security refers to the measures and practices put in place to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of software throughout its entire lifecycle. It involves identifying and mitigating potential risks that can arise from the software’s development, distribution, integration, and maintenance processes. Understanding the intricacies and challenges of software supply chain security is essential for safeguarding against malicious actors and maintaining the trust of end-users.
In this series of articles, I will cover all aspects of Software Supply Chain Security. This is a 12-part article series.
- Introduction to Software Supply Chain Security
- Common Threats and Attacks on Software Supply Chains
- Notable Supply Chain Security Incidents
- Mitigating Risks in the Software Supply Chain
- Role of Open-Source Software in Supply Chain Security
- Securing Third-Party Integrations and Dependencies
- Implementing Software Bill of Materials (SBOM)
- Supply Chain Security in DevOps and CI/CD Environments
- Regulatory Frameworks and Standards for Software Supply Chain Security
- Collaborative Approaches to Supply Chain Security
- The Role of AI and Machine Learning in Supply Chain Security
- Future Trends in Software Supply Chain Security
I hope you enjoyed this series and atleast know most of the aspects about Software Supply Chain Security.